I’ve not been so good about popping notes in my Happy & Glorious tin this year, as I’m sure much more has happened than is evidenced on the below list!
- Ticket: Cinderella, 17th January (Rondo Theatre, Bath Drama) Superb performance by all, just what a panto should be, fun for all ages.
- Ticket: War Horse, 24th February (Mayflower Theatre, Southampton, The National Theatre) Very emotional
- Ticket: The Witches of Eastwick, 12th April (Theatre Royal, Bath Operatic & Dramatic Soc.) Thoroughly hilarious romp of a performance.
- Note: “Stepping out of my comfort zone in a BIG way (and having it go rather well)” I have no recollection of what this was but “Go Me!”!
- Note “Becoming a Stella & Dot Stylist” 27th June. I’ve had great fun and met some lovely people (and got some beautiful jewels too) since starting as a Stella & Dot Stylist. I’ve not done as much with it as I could but there’s this thing called life and holidays and work that got in the way. I’ll see what comes in 2015 for this little venture (Edit: I don’t know if I’ll continue it past my renewal date… I’m loving my job too much and want my evenings and weekends free to play in the garden and have visitors!).
- Note: “First interview for Welbeck Job” 28th November. I got offered the job on 22nd November and attended the interview on the 28th, with a night in Sheffield catching up with a friend as a bonus. It was a really lovely interview, much more of a conversation than a nerve wracking thing to endure.
- Note: “Second interview for Welbeck job” 18th November. Again an enjoyable interview with the two guys who I’d be working for but the trip itself was an emotional roller-coaster dealing with the :I don’t wan’t to live here, it’s too far away (and a bit grim)” issues. I think it helped in the interview because I went in with a ‘I don’t care whether I get the job or not’ attitude.
- Note: “Offered Welbeck job” 28th November. After 10-days I thought I’d not got it and I was quite happy with that as I didn’t have to make the decision of whether to accept it or not. Then I got offered the job! Whilst happy to have been offered the job there were tears because I didn’t want to move that far away from my family & my support network; I’d be up there on my own. However, I took the weekend to decide and…
- Note: “Accepted Welbeck job!” 1st December. The deed was done!
I know there have been a few more noteworthy events since then, and I’m sure there will have been more before but I’ve not noted them. I’ll aim to do better in 2015 and I’ll have an overflowing pot of Happy & Gloriousness to list in the next New Year. (Edit: Note to self, must try harder!!)